Carbon fibre is known for being strong, yet lightweight – and now you can 3D print with it!
Carbon Fibre-PETg (CF PETg) is a composite filament – 15% recycled carbon fibre, 85% PETg. This is a dimensionally stable material, which means no warping!
3D printed parts made from CF-PETg feature an attractive, matte black surface finish, with reduced layer visibility for enhanced visual effect. Features of this material include: extreme stiffness, impact resistance, and heat resistance of 75-80°C. The ideal filament for functional and mechanical parts, such as RC/drones components
This is an abrasive material, so we recommend the use of a hardened / steel nozzle.
- High quality Carbon Fibre PET 3D Printer filament
- Recycled content: 100% (2019 average; can vary)
- 100% recyclable cardboard spool and packaging
- Recommended printing temperature: 230-260°C
- Recommended heated bed temperature: Can be printed without, but if you have one, we recommend 40-60°C
- Storage: Cool and dry conditions, ideally ~20°C