- Genuine E3D Nozzle to fit Prusa i3 Reprap 3D Printer and all E3D V6 and V6.1 Extruder Hot End Kits - 1.75mm
- Composite materials print better with wider nozzles. This 0.8mm nozzle is optimised for composite filaments.
- Composite materials will wear down standard nozzles and filament feeder hobbled gears. Use uprated hardened nozzles and hobbled gears when printing with composite filaments, especially metal, glass or carbon fibre-filled filaments.
- Because of the thermal and chemical treatment applied to the nozzle they do have a bit of a dark, sometimes uneven looking coloration and surface finish, and there can be a small amount of residue on the nozzles despite our final cleaning process. The coloration variance is normal and doesn't affect function, any residue left on the nozzle will quickly be flushed in the first few millimetres of extrusion, especially if you flush it out with an abrasive filled material!
- For best results always fit genuine E3D parts
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers.