- These Ti-6Al-4V TC4 grade Titanium Heat Breaks are an upgrade to the stainless steel Heat Breaks that come as standard with V6 Hot-Ends.
- This material is exceptionally strong and has lower thermal conductivity than stainless steel, allowing you to keep the cold side of your Hot End even colder giving greater extrusion control.
- Operating Temperature -100 ~ 550 (℃)
- TC4 titanium alloy has excellent corrosion resistance, high strength and toughness. Used extensively in aerospace, petrochemical, shipbuilding, automotive and medical applications.
- Upgrade your 1.75mm V6 HotEnd with this aerospace-grade Heat Break today!